Mid to Senior Frontend Developer
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We're on the lookout for an experienced Mid to Senior Frontend Developer to join our team
There is a genuine need for a person who will be in charge of our frontend architecture and development, is practical, hands-on, likes to share knowledge, and would enjoy mentoring the team.
01Qualifications & Experience
- Drive development to produce efficient, reusable, reliable, and maintainable code.
- Collaboration with backend services and backend teams
- Development and implementation of frontend features with React/Angular
- Create unit and integration tests
- Support and mentorship of team members
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work with other business teams (i.e., Product, PM, Design, etc.) to ensure delivered code meets specifications based on functional/technical specifications
- Agile is implied; daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint demos
- B.S in Computer Science, M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional software development experience in creating front-end applications. We won’t mind a strong developer with less experience.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Creating tools that enhance the user’s experience
- Continuous proactiveness to improve the quality and performance of the application
- Demonstrated mastery of the full SDLC including CI/CD and modern build and deployment tools.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in collaborating with the product team and passion for team mentoring and leading
- Experience with Responsive design experience with tools: JIRA, Confluence, etc.
The selection process
Getting in touch
Your CV is your ID Card. Send us yours and we’ll be more than glad to read it carefully and get back to you as soon as possible.
If we liked what we read in your CV, we’ll invite you for an intro interview to meet in person and exchange expectations.
Following the initial chat, we'll send you a task to evaluate your technical skills. Once completed, we'll set the follow-up interview.
In this meeting, we'll discuss the task you completed, go through provided code review, and discuss the assignment solution.
Receiving our offer is the last step of your hiring journey. Hopefully, it’s also your first step into Leapwise.
Each colleague from the office will have a one-on-one chat with you, presenting their role and answering all your questions.
Hybrid work and flexible working hours implied
Fully paid sick leave
A minimum of 25 days of vacation
Paid health insurance
Yearly general health checks
Additional health insurance
360 onboarding plan
Annual individual development plan
External training by Java Champions, JNation, GitNation, Growth Tribe and more
Relevant certificates covered (OCA, OCP, Scrum Master, Prince 2)
Internal library of all relevant literature
Relevant courses at your disposal
Yearly conference budget to step up your knowledge
One-on-one foreign language sessions
Internal workshops and personal development
Employee anniversary, Xmas, Easter, Summer bonus and Referral incentives
Fully paid kindergarten fees
5 and 10-year anniversary gift
Monthly physiotherapy sessions
Weekly football and other sports initiatives
Breakfast & lunch every day
Bespoke equipment incl. MacBook, iPhone, headphones, MX keyboard
Height-adjustable tables & ergonomic chairs
Games & get-togethers